Fish Tilapia – 2 lbs
Vegetable Oil – 1 tbsp
Red Onions, Chopped – ½ cup
Garlic, Chopped – 1 tbsp
Coconut Milk – ¼ cup
Water – ¼ cup
Vegetable Oil – ¼ cup
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Cilantro, Chopped – 1 tbsp
Salt – As per taste
My Sauce Lab Imlee – ¼ cup
1. Place fish in a large mixing bowl. Add the turmeric and 1 teaspoon of salt, and rub gently all over the fish. Let it sit to marinate for about 15 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic. Stir until onions are translucent.
3. Add the marinated fish and cover the skillet for 5 minutes.
4. Add My Sauce Lab Imlee sauce, coconut milk, water, salt(as per taste) and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
5. Garnish it with chopped cilantro.
6. Serve with a mixed green salad!