Shrimps, Peeled and Deveined – 1 lbs
Avocado, Cubed – 1 large
Onions, Finely Chopped – 1 cup
Cucumber, Peeled and Diced – 1 large
Jalapeño Pepper, Chopped – 1 ea
Tomato, Diced – 1 cup
Kosher Salt – 1 tbsp
Cilantro, Chopped – 1 cup
My Sauce Lab Pandemonium – ½ cup
1.In a large pot, add 2 qt of water. Add the salt and bring the water to a boil.
2. Add the shrimps and cook for 1 minute to 2 minutes, depending on the size of the shrimp.
3. Remove the shrimps with a slotted spoon and place into a bowl of ice water.
4. Drain the shrimp, cut each piece of shrimp in half or into inch long pieces.
5. Place the shrimp in a mixing bowl. Add the My Sauce Lab Pandemonium sauce and mix well. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the bowl from the fridge. Mix in the chopped onion and jalapeño pepper. Refrigerate for additional 30 minutes.
7. Remove the bowl from the fridge. Add the cucumber, tomato, avocado. garnish with cilantro.
8. Serve chilled with your choice of tortilla chips!